Friday, September 23, 2011

How Does the Cheese Eat a Bear?


How does the cheese eat a Bear? Yep, you read the title right. This is an actual conversation by my Chicago Bear loving girlfriend and me.

HER: Babe, I know that you are a Packer fan and all, but I want to know a cheese can eat a bear.
ME: Well, do you know what packers are? They work in meat..(I was trying to explain the history of the Packer name when she interrupted me)
HER: I know all that! If a bear can eat cheese, what I want to know is if CHEESE can eat bear.
ME: Yes...
HER: OK, how?
ME: Simple-Voodoo magic.
HER: Voodoo?
ME: Yeah-some guy with a wand in one hand and a chicken in the other hand ZAPS a gourd of cheese. This gourd of cheese grows bigger and bigger-chases down the bear like a PAC-man and CHOMPS down on the bear and eats him. And that Sweetie, is how the cheese ate the bear!
HER: So who's the guy with the magic wand?
ME: Harry Potter.
HER: That explains everything...

2 comments:

Tender Heart Bear said...

You do know that this is really impossible to happen.

drewzepmeister said...

Stranger things have happened Tender Heart...