Sunday, October 23, 2011

Packers Week #7

The Green Bay Packers beat the Minnesota Vikings 33-27 at the Metrodome today.

Here are my thoughts of the game...

Aaron Rodgers threw almost a perfect game completing 24 of 30 passes for 335 yards and 3 touchdowns.

Rookie QB Christen Ponder of the Vikings made his starting debut today and was rather impressive.

Minnesota running back Adrian Petersen rushed 24 times for 175 yards.

Packer safety Charles Woodson picked off Ponder twice in the third quarter.

The Packers are now 7-0 and STILL undefeated....

More on the game here.

2 comments:

Tender Heart Bear said...

I got to see the last quarter and that was really great.

I heard that the kicker got a 58 yard field goal. That is great. I could not believe it when I heard it.

drewzepmeister said...

Couldn't believe it myself when I saw it....