Saturday, May 22, 2010

Thinking About Summerfest

I was just looking over the Summerfest lineup for this year, trying to decide what bands to see. The line up is starting to fill up and it's worth getting stoked up for sure! MANY cool bands are going to be there! What's even cooler is I got the entire duration of Summerfest off from work!

I probably won't be the there every night, but for sure, I'll be there on July 3rd to see Rush. I've already got tickets to see them. For some of the headlining acts I'm interested in, I can wait for last minute deals on lawn seats.

The lineup isn't complete yet, but here is a list of what I'm interested in seeing...

Thursday June 24:
Sheryl Crow-Miller Lite Oasis
Night Ranger-M&I Classic Rock Stage

Friday June 25:
Tom Petty with ZZ Top-Marcus Amphitheater
Jeff Beck-Harley Davidson Roadhouse

Saturday June 26:
Tom Petty with ZZ Top-Macus Amphitheater
Savoy Brown-M&I Classic Rock Stage
Uriah Heep-M&I Classic Rock Stage

Sunday June 27:
BB King-M&I Classic Rock Stage
Robert Randolph and the Family Band-Briggs and Stratton's Big Backyard

Monday June 28:
Eric Clapton with Roger Daltrey-Marcus Amphitheater
Blue Oyster Cult-M&I Classic Rock Stage

Tuesday June 29:
.38 Special-Briggs and Stratton's Big Backyard

Wednesday June 30:
Moody Blues-M&I Classic Rock Stage

Thursday July 1
Santana with Steve Winwood-Marcus Amphitheater

Friday July 2
Scorpions-Harley Davidson Roadhouse
Yes-M&I Classic Rock Stage

Saturday July 3
Rush-Marcus Amphitheater
Counting Crows-Harley Davidson Roadhouse
Peter Frampton-M&I Classic Rock Stage

Sunday July 4
Nothing really

Nothing, except for going to see Rush, is set in stone yet. Some plans are may be taking shape. It depends on many things...

2 comments:

Dan said...

Me too man. Cant decide....

drewzepmeister said...

I know what you mean Dan. My top choices are Tom Petty W/ZZ, Eric Clapton, BOC, and Yes. I'll probably head over to see the Counting Crows after the Rush concert.

I have a friend of mine that is going to see the Scorps and he may go see Tom Petty.