Thursday, May 20, 2010

Working Overtime

God, I'm so tired these days. I've working a lot overtime, doing ten hour shifts from 4:00 AM till 2:30 PM. It's starting to get exhausting. Feeling like I'm not getting much of a life.

I don't mind working overtime sometimes, but when it cuts into whatever social or leisure time I have can be kind of annoying. On top of that, I find myself taking more naps.

Can't complain too much, at least, I've got a job. Oh well...a man gotta do what a man gotta do...

Yeah, I work Saturday too....

2 comments:

Perplexio said...

I was pulling 10 hour days back in February and into March (7am-6pm) it was exhausting and somewhat draining... It was dark outside when I left for work in the morning and it was dark outside when I was coming home from work in the evening. It felt like I'd just get home and it was already time for dinner then bed. I also saw substantially less of my wife & daughter.

drewzepmeister said...

I know the the feeling Perplexo. I remember times I'd pull twelve hour days and worked three jobs to support my family. It just now I'm getting older and have less energy for this.