Thursday, June 23, 2011

Just Not Feeling Well

"CRUNCH, CRUNCH!" Sleepily, I barely opened my eyes to a sound that I was familiar with. Harley was munching on an ice cube my girlfriend's daughter had given her. Bundled comfortably under layers of sheets and blankets, I did not want to get up! I had to. Somehow, I did an Ozzy Osbourne stumble to the bathroom. My head was in a fog. I'm all congested, barely able to breathe. Somehow, I made it back to bed. Just as I drifted back off to hang with the Sandman, my girlfriend brings me a bowl of chicken noodle soup and a grilled ham n' cheese. Perfect! As if she could read my thoughts....



We both went to Prompt Care earlier this week to find relief for our hacking coughs and feverish heads. Doctors told us that we both have asthmatic bronchitis and gave us antibiotics for relief. Somehow, my girlfriend has found relief sooner than me. Here I am, in a daze... Hopefully I'll feel better soon, because next week, my vacation starts...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We hope so, too. Chicken Noodle Soup? I haven't seen those in a while, heh. You can get good consultation from other health providers as well. You know, for second opinion, which is always necessary.

USHealthWorks.com/Gilroy-Center