Wednesday, June 29, 2011

On Vacation....

Today, I've started my vacation. I should dancing around and celebrating, but I'm not. Why? Well, money's tight this year. After paying the bills and making car payments, I'm searching my pockets to find loose change and I'm finding mostly lint. So this means some of the things that I'd really like to do are severely limited.

Well for sure, seeing U2 at Soldier Field is out. I definitely can not afford to pay the $250 or more for what is asked for a ticket.

Summerfest, I may go on Friday to see Styx and the Los Lonely Boys on the side stages. July 5th does sound good as well with Paul Rodgers. So does Kansas on the 7th. I'm taking it day by day.

For the rest of the vacation, nothing is really planned. Going Up North and/or camping has been discussed, but nothing set in stone. I've been looking online to see what going on around the region. Something tells me, I'll find something soon. As it stands, I'm taking it day by day.

At least, I'm sleeping in.....

No comments: