Thursday, June 17, 2010

Two Years at the JTI

Wow! It's almost hard to believe that the JT Irregulars has been around for two years now. Then again, I'm not surprised... What a lively bunch are we! A factory worker, an astrophysicist, an educator, a paraplegic, a housewife with young kids, a politician, a college student, a restaurant manager and even some of us are even retired! Heck, we are are from different backgrounds. All bonded together for our love of blogging. Sharing jokes, music, weird stories and videos, discovering the universe-anything irregular:) The is nothing under the sun we will not write about. That's what I love about this blog.

What's even better is that I can call these guys true friends. We have stuck to each other thick and thin. I began to really realize this last October when my ex girlfriend and I broke up. How devastated I was! They rallied around me and brought my spirits back up. I'll never forget the overwhelming amount of well wishes I had gotten for my birthday last week. These guys continue to amaze me with their kindness and respect for one another. It's rare to have that these days.

I'm looking forward to many more years hanging with these guys. Each time we meet or chat on Facebook draws us closer together. These guys are like family to me. I plan on sticking around till the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really like that hun. that was really good. im glad they got you out of that.