Monday, February 28, 2011

Statistics and a New Blog

It's been a long while since I reported statistics of any kind. It's been a crazy year for my blog... Last year, January (of 2010) started out strong, going about a thousand page views and visits for the month. After that, it was showing a steady decline till July when it peaked again. I'm thinking it was the Summerfest reviews that helped. After that, it slowed down and plateaued for the next for months.

Came football season...The successful season of my favorite football team, the Green Bay Packers, provided a MONSTER of traffic through my blog. The better the Pack did, the more hits my blog received. On the night of the Super Bowl, the blog received over 300 hits! I never expected that to happen! I was floored! Yet most of these readers were searching for the Packer logo through Google.

I do want to take the time to thank everyone whom came here and visited my site. I treasure each and every comment posted here. I think you guys and gals are all wonderful! Without you, this blog wouldn't as great as it is!

I do want to make a mention of a new blog-THB's TLC. This new blog is presently in the works of a special friend. Please give her a warm welcome! Thanks!

3 comments:

music obsessive said...

Drew - nice new look to your blog! And I'm sooo jealous of your hit rate - my visitors are nowhere near your levels. Like you say, could be the football aspect - the US is a big country and there must be a vast following for that sort of content. Congrats!

Tender Heart Bear said...

I am really glad that you are doing real good on your blog. I hope and pray that will stay that way for you.

Thank you for posting my blog.

drewzepmeister said...

MO-I was quite shocked to that many myself! Now the football season is over, the numbers should return back to normal.

THB-Thanks!