Sunday, August 23, 2009

Honey and Spice Chicken


Summer is here and it's beautiful day! There is nothing like the taste of good ol' cookin' off the grill! I love cooking on the grill! Give me a spatula, a pair of tongs, and an ice cold brewski and I'm rarin' to go! You kill it-I grill it!

One of my favorite recipes is my legendary honey and spice chicken. It's pretty easy to do.

Ingredients

  • 1/2 c Heinz 57 sauce
  • 1/4 c Honey
  • 2 lb Chicken pieces; up to 2-1/2
  • Melted butter; optional

Instructions

Combine sauce and honey. Place chicken pieces on grill. Brush with melted butter, if using, then honey mixture. Grill or broil until tneder. Turn and baste frequently. I Microwaved chicken for about 10 minutes before grilling, for about 25 minutes. MC formatting by bobbi744@sojourn.com NOTES : Great grill recipe. Recipe by: Heinz 57 Sauce recipe Posted to MC-Recipe Digest by Roberta Banghart on Apr 24, 1998

Enjoy!


3 comments:

Bar L. said...

Yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HLiza said...

I've got to find out what is Heinz 57 sauce..wow this looks tempting!

drewzepmeister said...

Barbara-it is!

Liza-it's a tangy like barbecue sauce.