Friday, December 4, 2009

My 100th Post!


Wow! This my 100th post! When I started this site, I had no idea how long this site would last. I'm happy making it this far. I remember starting blogging about two years ago at my local newspaper out of boredom. It turned out to be a lot of fun! I made a few friends. Soon some of us became disenchanted with the site and formed the JT Irregulars. That's when I got to meet some bloggers. Since then, I branched out and explored other sites. I' ve made many more friends and even found love. After getting support and encouragement from a"special" friend, I started the site. It's been an adventure so far....

I want to take the time to THANK my family, my friends, and ALL of the people who read and commented my site. I could have never done it without your gracious love and support. YOU GUYS ROCK!

No comments: