Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I Write Like

Here's something I caught in the JT Irregulars and other various blogs out there. I Write Like. It's kinda neat! Just copy and paste a writing entree and it will get analyzed. The results will display a famous writer similar to yours:


I write like
Margaret Atwood

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!



I used my Saturday Morning at the Lake post and got Margaret Atwood. I'm not sure who she is. Funny thing though, the first time I tried this on the JTI site, I got J.R.R. Tolkien. The same blog. Hmmmm... It makes me wonder...

I can see this being used for frivolous things like coupons and shopping lists. What would be the criteria for all this? I wonder of my songs/poems would come out like Bob Dylan or Bruce Springsteen. I doubt it.

A final thought here, my writing is my own...I write just like drewzepmeister:)

No comments: