Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Gettin' the Car Fixed


Spent much of my evening getting my car fixed. Yuck! That's the one thing I can't stand doing putting money into this clunker. Yeah, I blogged about this car before. I shouldn't complain about it, after all, I got it for free! Thanks Mom, Dad, and Frank! My last car, a 1993 Dodge Aries station wagon was stolen from this same spot as the picture posted. it was another clunker I had, but I loved it. The car ran like a champ!

So, what was wrong with this car? I had issues about the steering wheel vibrating while I was driving. Took it in and got new tires and the wheels balanced. Cool! More work needs to be done- I have to get a wheel alignment, new belts, shocks, etc, etc.

Think I need a new car...

3 comments:

Kay said...

I think you need to print a correction. You forgot to include your sis in the thanks for the car!!! lol love ya big bro. Kay

drewzepmeister said...

Sorry about that Kay! :)

Nanette Henriquez said...

I totally understand your dilemma regarding repairs versus buying a new car altogether. Sometimes a car needs so many repairs that it might cost less to just get a new car! That's why I'm really thankful that there are auto-repair services out there that are affordable and have staff dedicated to getting everything done right everytime, so that I won't need to bring my car in over and over again.